Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Clique Kits Blog Hop Share featuring the new Design Team for 2017! I am so grateful to be a part of this fantastic team and even more excited to be a part of the blog hop.
Here is my project I have created for this blog hop.
I often use white cardstock to my project and now I also have done it. I have used the Silhouette CAMEO 3 machine to cut the background and the Clique Kit’s February exclusive file. I have painted the white cutted background with brown watercolor. I love using different material on my work so I have chosen some different pattern fabric and I have filled some white hexagon with this. I wanted to break the background shape line so I have drawn a leaf sample and cut more pieces out of white cardstock and vellum paper with my cameo. I also applied some half and liquid pearls and some labels on my page.
I also love using my nice handwritting on the pages so I have written the title with pencil and then I have embroidered it. These are good solutions when you have not got a lot of alphabet stickers and even more also to make the page unique.
Finally, I have taken one piece of white lace and vellum paper and fixed it with my sewing machine.
If you love my leaf sample, you can download free here.
And now here are some fun facts about me!
1. What's your favorite color? Grey
2. What's your favorite song right now? My way by Calvin Harris
3. Who inspires you? Everyone.
4. Favorite Book? Loving Jack by Nora Roberts
5. Favortie Movie? The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (2015)
6. Favorite snack? My homemade ramekin
7. What is your favorite food? All kinds of soup
8. Where would you like to visit someday? Moscow
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? Google :)
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? I lit on scrapbook on the internet in 2012.
11. Favorite Manufactuer? Crate Paper
Today all super talented ladies show some gorgeous project for you! Here is the line-up what show you where you are now, and you can see the next stage is the lovely Hannah Lemieux’s blog.
I hope you liked my layout and inspired you to create something beautiful.
Finally if you have time to shop, just go to the Clique Kits store and use my code - Reka10- for 10 % off from your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good blog hop day!