Clique Kits August Challenge

by - 14:54


Hello! It's August! It's a new month which means this is the time for the new challenge on the Clique Kits blog.
The challenge this month is Title Play - create a funny title with a mix of thickers, stickers, cutfiles! You can find more details about the challenge and the months sketch here
Now let's see my page which I have created.


The first step was to make some blue watercolor splatters on the page. After I have used the different kits' letter stickers to create the title of the page then the sunshine and the pink words have been cut from the Pink Paislee - Summer Light - Paper 02 and Paper 11 with my cameo.  The Clique Kits' cut file was the main inspiration for my page. I really love the current kit's holographic letters sticker sheet which gives a very interesting effect for the page. The darling word was created with the cameo program and after that I cut it out from the Pink Paislee - Summer Light - Paper 02. I have used it for the  Brush Script MT font. Then for the page I have added one of my favorite photo of our pigeons and decorated with some stickers and sequins and one homemade bow. The last step was to sew around the page with my sewing machine. I really love the result and this page gives positive energy for the everyday life.
Here are some close ups.



I hope you like my new page and found some inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and please do play along. 
Head over to the Clique Kits blog post here for the all details and see the other design team member's take.

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés