Field Notes – Fun in the sun

by - 12:04

Hello! Here Réka is today with you, and I have traveler’s notebook spreads to share, featuring the gorgeous ‘POOL PARTY’ Traveler’s Notebook Kit!
When I got my Kit I thought a lot how to use the insert, maybe to organize my days as a planner or to write my favorite recipe on it but finally I have decided that I will be document our summer stories.
1-1
The ‘Fun in the sun’ cute file is perfect for every summer stories so I have cut it out of the pink paper with arrows pattern from Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – 4 x 6 Paper collection and adhered them onto my page. After I have used my favorite pink thread and I have embroidered them around. When you use a thin paper for the embroidery base like this you need to be careful, don’t let the paper tear and if you don’t push hard the needle, you can get lazier stitch as me now and yes, I really love it.
3
Next, the flowers, which were fussy cut out of a Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – 4 x 6 flowers pattern Paper and I have made some clusters on my pages. I love these flowers and every piece is hoard.
Some mists, words, the gorgeous pink camera ephemera and the cute ‘Ice cream’ clip went on my spread. You can find more clips in the shop here and remember you can use the code SHOP to get 30% off your total purchase.
This page is the summary page so I have printed the title of the first story on the vellum paper and adhered on it. I will fill in the blank page continuously with the next stories` titles which we will be collecting this summer.
2
Now, let’s see the next page.
4-4
For the left side I added my photo which was layered some paper and on the other side I have used the Hello card from the Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – 3 x 4 Cards collection. I have also used some beautiful flowers and the words stickers and the always title, which arrived with the kit.
5
Behind the Hello card I have put one tag from the June printable collection and I have written the funny story on it. I have attached with a white thread and made a little bow from it. Some mists and some enamels were the finishing touches to complete my spread.
6
I hope you enjoy my traveler’s notebook spreads and collect the summer stories. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day! Réka

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés