Yearbook – Favorite Cupcake

by - 10:41

Hello Everyone! Here is Réka again. Today, I’m sharing my projects using the beautiful Sorbet Main Kit. My favorite parts of this kit are the puffy stickers, the die cuts, the buttons, the papers … All right, OK, well… the truth is I love the whole kit.

Do you know that every Clique Kit contains exclusive digital printables, don’t you? This month Maryám designed the wonderful printables which you can find here. This time I’ve printed it on the vellum paper and I really love the outcome.This idea comes from Gia.

Now let us see my layout! I’ve choosen a photo about my homemade cupcake and I wanted to document this memory because it was the first time when I’ve used carrots for cupcakes and the result was really delicious. The cupcake is my favorite type of cake that’s why I’ve decided to put FAVORITE word on my layout, from Pretty Little Studio, this arrived with the kit together. I ’ve also used some puffy stickers and die cuts from Pink Fresh Studio. Additionally, some pieces of the vellum pritable, enamels and labels and one button also have gone to my layout. I’ve added some yellow mists and my layout is done.



My first thought was to put the recipe of the carrot cupcake below the photo, but it was to long. And at that moment a new idea just came to mind, I would put this layout in my yearbook so I’ve started to create the second page for the receipt.
Firstly, I’ve printed the recipe of the carrot cupcake on the white cardstock. Recipe is in Hungarian which is my native language. I’ve added some pieces of the same patterned paper which was the base of the other layout and a few stickers, enalems and yellow mists. For the title I’ve used the alphabet stamps set from Latina Crafter who was the sponsor of April month’s challenge.  Both of two pages I was stitching a little bit with yellow thread which is my favorite technic on the layout. Let’s see the next page.


Here are some close-ups.




Finally here are the two pages together.


This is the beautiful  Sorbet Main Kit.

Hopefully, I managed to inspire you to document your favorite recipe. Thans for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day. Réka

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés