Clique Agenda – Happy May

by - 9:52

Hello Everyone! Here is Réka and I’m so excited because it’s my firts post as a member of CK Design Team. Today I ’m sharing with you how I orgazine my months in my homemade planner. The basis of my planner is a simple ring album which I’ve covered fabric and I’ve decorated the front page with a lot of element from the April Kit. Have a look at it.



I’ve decorated the inside of my planner with the gorgeous May Main Kit.



The left side of the inside page is covered with one piece of paper from Pink Fresh Studio. Afterwards I’ve made a few pocket from fabric in which I’ll put the different elements of the kit. I’ve added puffy stickers and buttons. The paper clips from Freckled Fawn are perfect to use in the planner.



My monthly page always contains one inspireing sentence. For the May I’ve chosen one spot varnish sentimets card from Kaisercraft, which firstly I’ve painted and after I’ve used my inks. It was so interesting where the paint and ink met on the card. I’ve put this card on the washi tape wrapping paper, and finally I’ve added them on the white cardstok. I’ve sewed around every piece with my sewing machine. For the title I’ve used the alphabet stamps set from Latina Crafter who was the sponsor of April month’s challenge. You also can see this stemps set on my next pages. This page is complete with the happy puffy sticker.



Now let’s see the back side of the previous page . I’ve chosen one illustration from the May Kit exclusive printable which designed by Maryam. I’ve printed it on the vellum paper. This idea comes from Gia. When my printed vellum paper was done I’ve just started to put a card on it when my eyes have stopped on the „Neverland is my home” sentence from the Pink Fresh Studio – Reverie paper. Unfortunately it was too small, but I’ve written the same sentence with my stamp, cutting and I’ve glued them to the paper. When I’ve fixed them I’ve covered it with overhead folien, but I’ve sewed only its three sides and the lesf side was open so I’ve got one pocket for the bills, cards and other things which belong to the month.



Every montly important data, events, goals and dreams go to the other page. I’ve used one sheet water-colored paper on which I’ve sewed and painted the columns and I’ve written the titles of the columns with my handlettering and add some puffy stickers.



The next double pages show my montly spread for May. These pages were edited in the Microsoft Word and then printed. I’ve added a few vellum tape and die cuts. Now, the only thing to do is to organise our schedule of May, plans, meetings, tasks.



Next time I will show you how I organize my week and I will also share other parts of my planner with you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day! 
See you soon! 
Réka




You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés